random acts of kindness of the day

random acts of kindness of the day
here are some pictures that summerized the goodness I saw today

Monday, September 20, 2010

random acts of kindness of the day

Here are some random acts of kindness that I observed today.
1.I got a hug from my friend Jeff...My friend saw that I was not having a good day so he decided to come over and give me a hug. I swear it made my day 10x better
2. I saw a girl hold the door for a group of people. I saw a girl hold the door for a huge group of people, not worrying about the fact that she will have to now run to get to her next class.
3. A student offered help in math. I saw a student today ask someone if they needed help with math because they saw them struggling with a problem.
and finally the best one of the day...
4. my dad told my mom she looked beautiful today...it was by far the cutest thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment