random acts of kindness of the day

random acts of kindness of the day
here are some pictures that summerized the goodness I saw today

Sunday, September 26, 2010

some random acts of kindness from

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA for the weekend, it was parent weekend at my sisters college, but while I was away I have viewed and done many Random Acts Of Kindness, whether it was on the 6 hour car ride up, or the 3 days I spent with my sister in her dorm, I have seem a remarkable amount of Love going around. So here is a whole lot of love.


1. My sister told me she missed me. We haven’t seen each other for about 4 weeks and this is the longest we have gone without seeing each other (the ichats don’t really count). Going through my senior year of high school is hard to do without her around and be able to share this scary exciting experience with her there.

2. Gave a friend sympathy. My friend is getting really nervous about college, as am I, but her parents want her to go to a far away school, which she fell in love with but is having trouble coping with the distance. I told her no matter where we go to college we will be far from each other, but no matter where we go I will always be there in her heart.


3. My dad edited my English paper on the ride home.

4. Got advise. My sister gave me advise the other day about life and college and how she knows I will be okay and not to worry so much and just let it happen.

5. I shared a smile with a complete stranger.

6. I talked with my sister for 2 hours just catching up with each other and what is happening in our lives since we have been away.

7. My friend called me to check on me and see how my weekend was going just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment